I have received 4 products from Abib for my review:- - Quick Sun stick Protection Bar - Airy Sun stick Smoothing Bar - Heartleaf Spot Pad Calming Touch - Collagen Gel Mask Sedum Jelly Abib Quick Sun Stick Protection Bar 22g ( SPF 50+) I love this stick sunscreen. It glides across the skin and leaves a clear coat. It fits in the smallest bag or purse, goes on clear, leaves skin silky smooth and provides effective protection. I love that it’s a clear sunscreen and it’s so portable and looks like a deodorant. you can swipe it on anytime, anywhere!The product goes on clear, so it's hard to see exactly where you placed it.. It has moist finish and it is oil-absorbing powder. I can apply it on top of my makeup as well as it has a strong adhesion with a large stick area. Abib - Airy Sunstick Smoothing Bar It is a very nice sunstick which is so easy to apply. Its water proof and has SPF 50 PA ++++. I usually apply this when im swimming or going to the beach, it has a semi matte fin...
Hello beauty lovers! Today i will be sharing all about the products i received from Stylekorean. I squeaked in happiness when i received this box. After all, i have been combating acne issues, post acne pigmentation and pore issues so this box arrived just in time via EFS delivery. I have to say that the selection of products sent are very thoughtful, peeling gel, pads, vitamin c, ampoule and ceramide moisturiser is a great combination for compromised skin barrier. Due to the pandemic, constant wearing of mask results in congestion and every few days, my skin will have a few pimples breaking out, whilst dealing with post acne pigmentation and scars. I needed an effective routine to skin my skin supple and moisturised. [Neogen] SUR.MEDIC+ Deep Clear Bright Calming Peeling Gel 120ml USD 14 This is essentially a hydrating peeling gel to help remove impurities on our skin due to pollution, it is very gentle and doesn't have rough beads that causes micro-tears. It has Cica and Te...
What a beautiful sunrise shot on the rooftop of Alila Bangsar The pools are closed when we arrived, so we just hang out beside the pool A perfect place to swing by, escape from the hustle and bustle of city The reception is not located at ground floor, it is rather hiddem Plenty of lush greeneries and i rather love the concept
Comments
Post a Comment