TRY ME REVIEW ME, ABIB

 

I have received 4 products from Abib for my review:-

- Quick Sun stick Protection Bar

- Airy Sun stick Smoothing Bar

- Heartleaf Spot Pad Calming Touch

- Collagen Gel Mask Sedum Jelly




Abib Quick Sun Stick Protection Bar 22g ( SPF 50+) 




I love this stick sunscreen. It glides across the skin and leaves a clear coat. It fits in the smallest bag or purse, goes on clear, leaves skin silky smooth and provides effective protection. I love that it’s a clear sunscreen and it’s so portable and looks like a deodorant. you can swipe it on anytime, anywhere!The product goes on clear, so it's hard to see exactly where you placed it..

It has moist finish and it is oil-absorbing powder. I can apply it on top of my makeup as well as it has a strong adhesion with a large stick area.



Abib - Airy Sunstick Smoothing Bar



It is a very nice sunstick which is so easy to apply. Its water proof and has SPF 50 PA ++++. I usually apply this when im swimming or going to the beach, it has a semi matte finish. Its a good sunstick but multiple layers feel a bit greasy.







Abib Heartleaf Spot pad Calming touch






This product is great if you have sensitive/reactive skin. Its fragrance free and the pads are very gentle even on the exfoliating side. 

Every time I have an angry breakout, I put this on the reactive area, it was so soothing and even removed tiny little pimples around the chin area as well My face now feels so smooth and silky. Redness and burning sensation is all gone! 

Abib - Collagen Gel Mask 

This mask is easy to put on, the consistency of the sheet mask itself is very nice on the skin, it sticks pretty well and contains a lot of serum. I leave it for 15 minutes and it really moisturizes my skin and leaves my skin very soft, silky and plumped. I will massage my skin after taking off the mask and I look so glowy!







#abib #sunstick #stylekorean #stylekorean_global #kbeauty #skincareroutine #koreanskincare #beautyreview #skincarereview #skincareroutine #heartleaf #sunprotection 

@abib.global @stylekorean_global

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRY ME REVIEW ME - STYLEKOREAN NEOGEN SUR.MEDIC

Recent eateries

GENTING HIGHLANDS PREMIUM OUTLET HAUL