NUXE

so, im a huge fan of nuxe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, after this purchase, i love it so much that i went on to my next purchase to buy their lip balm set. this includes a lip balm-15ml, huile prodigiuese-30ml and a creme fraiche de beaute-30ml.......the best part, it only retails for 12 pounds (on boxing day)

usually the lip balm itself retails for 9.5 pounds already.

in the photo, this set retails for 30 pounds. with lots of freebies. the main purchase would be the huile prodigieuse-100ml (if sold seperately, retails for 28 pounds) which bought together with the set is worth so much more.





HUILE PRODIGIEUSE- this is a multi purpose oil which i often apply onto my wet/dry hair. i find that applying an oil before i blow dry my hair makes my hair less dry. i apply it onto my body along with the la roche-posay lipikar baume (ratio: one spray of oil and one pump of lotion) the la roche posay itself tackles dry skin. when i feel like there are dry patches on my skin, this lotion is a good one to soothe irrritation (bought at feelunique using their 20% discount code and free shipping as well, totals up to 15 pounds for 400ml) which i think is extremely good value. along with the huile prodigieuse, the oil glides on smoothly onto my skin. after a year of using the oil, im left with around 10% left.

now onto the minis, they gave me a shimmering huile prodigieuse as well as the normal one. i didnt like the shimmering oil as i feel like it is more drying.

CANDLE- gave it to a friend because i couldnt light a candle in my accomodation

CREME PRODIGIEUSE- haven't used it.

LIP BALM- one of theirr best sellers and there is a reason. OMG, this is the lip balm i have been searching for, i find that drugstore lip balm such as vaseline isn't good enough, and i hate lip balms that aren't moisturizing enough, like after applying for 10 seconds, the moisturizing effect is gone. but this lip balm is the deal, it gets me through winter and my lips are perfect. my lips used to be so dry that when i stretch it, it starts to bleed, so i can't go a day without my lip balm and even as im residing in a warm climate now, im obsessed with it. the Nuxe lip balm lasted 9 months, which i feel like is my loyal companion, the only downside is that you gotta apply it using your fingers because it comes in a pot, hence i don't share it for hygiene purposes.

now, i bought the Keihl's lip balm using my SpaceNK 5pound discount. hence, the lip balm which retails for 9.5pounds only cost me 4.5 pounds. i found out that in Malaysia the lip balm is sold for Rm39 (so cheap) according to the official website. this lip balm has a weird smell, but once i apply it, the smell dissipates. im still on the fence about it, but if it is that cheap, and moisturises my lips, then it should be fine, but i have to apply it consistency. i guess i still prefer Nuxe because the formula is thicker and its ultra-moisturizing.

i used to try the bobbi brown lip balm, and the formula is about the same as Nuxe, so its ingrained in my mind that a good quality lip balm should have these characteristics. sadly, it's retail for RM79 in SASA which is too expensive in my opinion. i bought the whole set for only 12 pounds and now it's RM79 for a sigular product. so nope, SASA forces you to buy three products in order to enjoy 30% discount. Lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRY ME REVIEW ME - STYLEKOREAN NEOGEN SUR.MEDIC

Recent eateries

Realization