DR. WU

I have heard of Dr.Wu for a long time, and they are very famous for their Hydrating Line.

5 years ago, i was clueless about hydration and skincare, i walked into SASA, and bought a few mask, i remember they were so pricy, up to RM80 for 4 pieces, and in my mind, i thought to myself, skincare is so expensive!!

HAHA, i was clueless back then. Thinking a few mask will solve my skin issues.

Fast Forward to now, I will review this set.

the Key ingredients of this hydrating serum are 5th generation HyaluComplex, Active Yeast Extract, Ceramela, Seamollient

This serum is suitable for my as i have dehydrated skin.












What is even more amazing, apart from the produc itself, it the packaging!!

Dr Wu boast of using Airless Pump System.


i always thought the pump system uses a straw to suck the serum up ! Oh! I'm wrong! 

Dr Wu actually uses a disk to move the product up, inventive and hygienic ❤ 

The airless pump not only reduce product wastage but also reduce oxidation ! Cool!




Price: DR. WU Intensive Hydrating Serum is sold for RM 134.10/ 15 ml at Watson

DR.WU hydrating starter kit is more value for the buck as it contains serum/ 15ml , lotion/ 15ml, essence toner/ 30ml for RM189 at Zalora. (original price : RM247.00) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRY ME REVIEW ME - STYLEKOREAN NEOGEN SUR.MEDIC

Realization

Recent eateries