skincare

i was at a warehouse sale, so i managed to grab it for rm2.50. too cheap and i will slather on like theres no tomorrow. i generally dont like thick creams on my face so i use it for my dry hands and legs. after all, body care is important but that doesnt mean you have to spend too much.

a lot of body creams are heavily fragranced, so dont expect it to be too moisturizing, the himalaya cream is like a multi purpose cream with fuss-free packaging and the cream is very easy to scoop, no wastage!
 
a few of my favourites which is the eve lom cleanser, hada labo lotion, and nuxe oil.

the nuxe oil is not oily but very dry, so it instantly absorbed. i apply it to my hair, legs, hands.






Bioderma crazy sale !!!!!!




















 Rm25 per eye cream! so i bought two because the expiry date is 11/2019. i do feel like since im under 25, i do not need an expensive eye cream, any eye cream will do, and these are perfect for me, not that i  notice any difference, but prevention is better than cure.

this is a sample of black paint soap, its like a charcoal soap, it cleanses my make up well, im surprised that it is actually in Malaysia as previously, i have never heard of it. a sample last me 1 month plus...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRY ME REVIEW ME - STYLEKOREAN NEOGEN SUR.MEDIC

Realization

Recent eateries