My skincare routine

When i stayed in the UK, my face was dry, and occasionally, my face turns flaky!

Oh dear!

I hated that feeling and i figured i'm not used to the cold weather.

So, i ran to SpaceNK, and i bought the Omega 3 oil as the sales lady recommended another oil but it was too expensive.

So, £30 spent, but nothing changed.

I still have those flakes coming out from my face.

And the worst, when i attempt to smile, my lips get so dry that blood was flowing out from my lips...

If you can imagine it!


i was feeling a little down, so since them i started to religiously apply Nuxe lip balm a few times a day

Oh, the little pot lasted me 1 year of constant use

And please, don't buy Keihl's Lip Balm, they did nothing for me, it think it is better as a lip primer


So skincare routine

Morning

Wash face with water

Keihls toner

Lamer/ Ren Moisturizer

Kimberly Sayers Sunscreen


Evening

Cleanse with Eve Lom + muslin cloth ( a little tricky as you have to prepare warm water, not too hot to burn my face, not too cold to prevent my pores from opening)
 what i did was to combine half hot + half cold = lukewarm

After cleansing, use cold water to close your pores

Keihls toner 
This one is good but quite pricy

Moisturiser + oil



my Holy Grail for saving my flaky skin, La Roche Posay Lipikar Baumeis a french brand which helps my dry skin

Now that i'm back in Malaysia, applying this to my face would be too oily

So i applying them to my body

After two years, i have finally come to the end of my 400ml tube!!


Price : £15 at LookFantastic (after discount)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRY ME REVIEW ME - STYLEKOREAN NEOGEN SUR.MEDIC

Recent eateries

Realization