FRESH SKIN CARE

Fresh! A brand so popular that is widely purchased all over the world!

It doesn't have a standalone store in Malaysia, but they are standalone stores in China, Hong Kong.

So, Malaysians, let's go to Sephora to discover the magical realms of this brand !

I will start my reviewing Sugar Advance Therapy

This is a basic lip Balm without any tint and SPF!

My tip for you all would be to apply Sugar Advanced Therapy first, then follow by any tinted Lip treatment as they have SPF 15.

The application is easy, like a lipstick !

Ladies !!! BEWARE!!!

I have to warn you all not to put it in your car/ anywhere hot as the lip treatment will melt!

other than that, it provides hydration for my lips.


Longetivity: having been using it for a year, my Sugar Advance Therapy still has a little bit which can last 1 month or 2, i will move on to my other lip balms.




i love this lip balm, but i still prefer Nuxe, cheaper and more hydrating, but the pros are that this is hygienic and easy to carry around, but after using it for quite some time, the balm will get soft and thats like a broken lipstick





another fresh favourite is their variety of mask- for me, doesnt do anything different, of course you can expect brightening for deep treatment for a single use, but it still feels good to pamper myself.

vitamin nectar mask  30ml= Rm102

vitamin nectar face cream 50ml= Rm218 / 7ml= Rm30.52

i love this face cream, its a moisturizer, in a citrus smell, gentle on my face and it absorbs very well.

another favourite moisturizer is the caudalie moisturizing mask 75ml= Rm129, once i massage my face, it absorbs very fast.

i hate moisturizers that are too thick, feels like they dont do anything but sitting on my face. and i will wake up with a greasy film on my face, thats the last thing i desire!!!!


nevertheless, if you want to look fresh and radiant, go for valmont mask- apply a thick layer and watch miracles happen :)


another famous product is the black tea instant perfecting mask
100ml = Rm388 /15ml= Rm58.20

i do feel like this is one of the better mask among the all, i love this creamy product on my face, very calming, though the smell is a bit strong. all of the fresh products i use have their signature smell.






This one is great for a second cleanse in my opinion, hydrating and non stripping



on the other hand, the highly raved Dior Lip Maximiser did nothing

Dior Lip Maximizer

this did nothing to my lips, honestly, not even hydrating

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRY ME REVIEW ME - STYLEKOREAN NEOGEN SUR.MEDIC

Recent eateries

Realization