best of 2019



My favourite lip balm- Nuxe Reve De Miel has changed their packaging, but the ingredients and size remains the same

I absolutely hate dry and cracked lips so a quality lip balm that helps to nourish and seals in moisture is a must.

Unfortunately, Nuxe is discontinued in Sasa, i also realised Sasa's sales weaken compared to the ever blooming Sephora, The news came in that Sasa will close all its stores in Singapore, while the Malaysian market is not affected, i do find that Sasa needs to upgrade themselves by bringing in more brands.

Do check out Sasa buy 10 mask for RM23, which i think its totally  a steal!


The second item is my tried and true eye mask which comes in a variety of scents, the lavender one im using feels so soothing and i used it on the plane.



I think this sunscreen is discountinued as i have not seen it in the drugstores.

This is really easy to use, no white cast, and super affordable as it is such a large bottle.




This powder is so finely milled and it gives a translucent and radiant shine to my face.

Note that this cannot be used as a highlighter is it is much more subtle.


 This is self- explanatory as i have explained it in my last post

 Black Paint Oil Massage soap is so good, as this is a travel size, it looks small but it lasted a few months, and it doesnt make my face dry or uncomfortable

 Tanamera soap is affordable, good quality and i will explore more of this range, as i love the calming smell
I'm currently using this cleansing oil,  and i love the scent, it relaxes me



The SHO mask are packed full with essence, they hydrate and nourish my skin. As for now, i'm not repurchasing as it is too expensive.

$42 for 6 pieces
which is about RM30 per piece.



Another mask by SHO, so amazing and peptides are good for the skin as well.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRY ME REVIEW ME - STYLEKOREAN NEOGEN SUR.MEDIC

Realization

Recent eateries